1. Soaking up the uncharacteristically warm early-March weather with River.
2. This new set of champagne flutes purchased as a decidedly hopeful act for all the good things to come.
3. Knocking out half a month’s worth of meal planning–highlights are shrimp pad thai and honey mustard glazed salmon with thyme.
4. Finally, after two decades of self-testing, tracking down my all time favorite mascara.
5. And the elusive really, really well-done professional headshot that everyone should have on hand, thanks to Eva Fuze Photography.
What’s currently feeding your soul? Share below in the comments section, or on social media with the hashtag #TCFMS!